travel Safe on alpe lusia lifts
we have adopted the following safety rules in order to let you travel safe
- The access in reduced to the 50% of the maximum capacity, except for members of a single family unit:
- Cable car Moena (Ronchi - Valbona - Le Cune) MAX 4 PEOPLE;
- Cable car Bellamonte (Castelir - Le Fassane - La Morea) MAX 5 PEOPLE.
- Chairlifts have a maximum load of 100% of vehicle capacity, with obligatory mask use, and it is reduced to 50% if the chairlift is used with the windscreens closed;
- Keep always a distance of at least 1 meter from other passengers;
- The aeration inside the cabins is guaranteed by the open windows;
- Wear a face mask on board of any lift and in all the common waiting areas by the stations;
- Remember to clean your hands with the sanitizer provided by the ticket offices and wherever indicated.
- Commonly touched surfaces and cabins are regularly sanitized.
- You can safely buy your tickets online.
These regulations and hygienic-sanitary indications are activated in compliance with national and provincial laws, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19.