safety rules covid-19
- Lifts maximum capacity is 100%;
- It is advised to keep a safety distance of at least 1 meter from other passengers;
- The aeration inside the cabins is guaranteed by the open windows;
- Wearing a mask is not necessary anymore;
- A sanitizer will be provided by the ticket office;
- Commonly touched surfaces and cabins are regularly sanitized;
- You can safely buy your tickets online.
The Green Pass (EU Digital Covid Certification) is not necessary in order to access all lifts.
The skipasses are available online with special prices and for those who do not have a smartphone or internet access, at the points of sale or accommodation facilities equipped with a skipass issuing system.
Do I need to wear a helmet while skiing?
Yes, pursuant to Legislative Decree 40-2021, starting from 01/01/2022, it is mandatory for people under the age of 18 to wear a protective helmet when practicing alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, sledding and tobogganing.
Is insurance necessary to ski?
Yes, pursuant to Legislative Decree 40-2021, starting from 01/01/2022, skiers who use alpine ski slopes must have a valid insurance that covers his/her civil liability for damage or injuries caused to third parties. The insurance cannot be bought at the skipass office, but QR-codes will be provided in order to buy an insurance online.
Do you have an affiliate insurance?