travel Safe on alpe lusia lifts
we have adopted the following safety rules in order to let you travel safe
- The access in reduced to the 80% of the maximum capacity, except for members of a single family unit, and everyone must wear a FFP2 mask from the age of 6:
- Cable car Moena (Ronchi - Valbona - Le Cune) MAX 6 PEOPLE;
- Cable car Bellamonte (Castelir - Le Fassane - La Morea) MAX 8 PEOPLE.
- Chairlifts have a maximum load of 100% of vehicle capacity, with mandatory FFP2 mask use, the capacity is reduced to the 80% if chairlifts have bubbles;
- Keep always a distance of at least 1 meter from other passengers;
- The aeration inside the cabins is guaranteed by the open windows;
- Wear a FFP2 mask on board of any lift and in all the common waiting areas by the stations;
- Remember to clean your hands with the sanitizer provided by the ticket offices and wherever indicated.
- Commonly touched surfaces and cabins are regularly sanitized.
- You can safely buy your tickets online.
These regulations and hygienic-sanitary indications are activated in compliance with national and provincial laws, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19.
From 1. April 2022 the Green Pass (EU Digital Covid Certification) is not necessary anymore in order to access all lifts, the Green Pass is needed to access restaurants and mountain huts though.
The skipasses are available online and for those who do not have a smartphone or internet access, at the points of sale or accommodation facilities equipped with a skipass issuing system.
Is insurance necessary to ski?
Yes, pursuant to Legislative Decree 40-2021, starting from 01/01/2022, skiers who use alpine ski slopes must have a valid insurance that covers his/her civil liability for damage or injuries caused to third parties.
Do I need to wear a helmet while skiing?
Yes, pursuant to Legislative Decree 40-2021, starting from 01/01/2022, it is mandatory for people under the age of 18 to wear a protective helmet when practicing alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, sledding and tobogganing.